Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A New Day Rises


Introduction for production:

So, lets get to it. My mission is to scour the internet and bring to you, (the 3 people that accidentally stumbled onto this blog) any and every legitimate work at home job/website that I can find. Such work at home jobs will include anything from data entry, to filling out surveys, or to simply just watching adds.

Now, keep in mind that I'm not some all knowing guru on how to get rich quick off of work at home jobs. In fact, I don't even believe it's possible to get rich quick by taking one survey a month. Truth be told, though, this is as much a learning experience for you as it is me. That's not to say that I haven't done my homework, there are just so many (and I really mean many....like thousands) of work at home job sites out there. The trick to really making money is filtering out the "scam from the ham"(ham being a good thing....mmmm tasty) and loading up on it.

Thats basically it, you come here, I give you info, you give me some, and we all try to make a little extra money. If you happen to have any sites you want me to test out for their legitimacy (or just have a question about them), go ahead and drop me a line in the comments.



Until tomorrow
-Swells


P.S. This blog is a work in progress. Flavor, or, tasty designs as you may call them, will come in due time.

No comments:

Post a Comment